Background

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Josh's PSTC Graduation

On Monday Josh had his final test, final physical test, and he turned in his equipment. After 4 months of wearing a gun belt every single day, it felt kind of weird to not have it on! I took my mom shopping around Franklin all day. We hit up my favorite store..Goodwill! Before spending many hours in thrift stores and boutiques on main street. It was a wonderful change of pace for me after spending 4 months around law & nature fanatics :) We ended our "girls day" with pedicures so we would have the prettiest toes at the graduation!! When we got home, we ate dinner and then headed to a local bar to visit with a few of Josh's classmates. My Mom fit right in believe it or not! Everybody was giving Josh a hard time for asking if his wife and mother-in-law could come! By the end, I think they had more fun visiting with my mom than Josh! They truly are a great group of guys (and girls ;) that we will miss when we leave!

Tuesday was graduation day. Josh had to finish up a few last minute things at the school, and then my mom and I came just in time for the ceremony. It was a great ceremony, very inspirational! There were a few speakers, and then they all walked the line to receive there certifications. When they handed over their I.D.'s, they received a Challenge Coin signifying that they have "Been there, Done that". I am sure Josh will have a lot of fun with it in the coming future :) The culinary arts school provided a wonderful lunch spread. We stayed and visited, took lots of pictures, and said goodbye to a few of his classmates!
















3 comments:

  1. Sooo Proud of you Josh. This was an awesome ceremony and it really taught me alot about what you have been going through. Way to Go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats to you both!....and I LOVE your dress!! Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Come back soon :)