Background

Saturday, March 22, 2014

New Look on the Blog!

Ok so call me crazy, but I was kind of getting bored of my blog already! I preview my posts about a million times before I publish them, so I see it a lot :) Also, I really wanted a more fun, colorful look!! Let me know what you all think. After all, the whole point of putting our lives out there for the world to see is so that our friends and family can be apart of our lives in one more way :) 

Of course I wanted to show off the new look, but I didn't want to dedicate a specific event to it. My compromise... a short funny post! Hopefully this will be some entertainment for you all :)

Nicknames!
Everyone has a nickname at some point in their life. It might just be honey, daughter/son, sweetheart, dearest, or any other general names people call each other. I would like to share a few of our nicknames as well as comment on a few of my favorite nicknames of family & friends!

Josh: best known as Vanny
to his nephews... and now just about all of our family... Joshy!
to many different people... Josh-uhwa or Josh A-W-A
to our college friends J-Bone given to him by our good friend Jamie :)
to his classmates here in NC Coffee :) 
to me he has many :) ... honey, babe, honey pie, love, etc.

Janae': best known as Nae
to my daddy Witchy Poo (after my crazy morning hair when I was little :)
to my aunt "Nan" Missy Prissy 
to my friends Nae-Nae, Naener-Noodle, Naeners
to Josh's classmates here in NC Mrs. Coffee :)
to Josh himself... honey pie, babe, sweetheart, my love, etc. 

Some of my favorite nicknames of others... 
My best friend Hanky! She grew up as Hannah Millson, but to me she is Hanky or Hannah Hanky Millson :)
My friend Heidleman (yes w/ an L) aka Nance or Nancy Heideman 
thanks to GUM (Great Uncle Mel for that!)
My cousin Casey Chaos! It fits her perfectly :)
Her brother Jussin or Cuzin the two names I have always called Justin!
My cousin Ash aka Shlynn, Shlime, and many other variations of the name. I prefer Ash :) 
Our friend from college Mr. MacQ. AKA McQ, McHugh, Mikey, & Kid. To us he is Mr. MacQ :)
Josh's sister Breezy! AKA Breann. It fits her so well, and it is just fun to say!

I am sure their are many more I am forgetting, but I am getting kicked out of my little nook in the library :) Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come back soon :)