Background

Monday, March 24, 2014

Pizza & Bowling

$1.99 Margaritas
Well some of you may have guessed what we did this weekend from my Facebook page! You can't go wrong when you find a cute little pizza joint with a group of old men playing country music, and the special is $1.99 margaritas!

Josh was supposed to get out of school at 3pm on Saturday, so we had plans to head to Asheville (aka the closest "big" city) to do some shopping…. but the teachers decided not to tell them they had changed the schedule. They finally got out at 6:30! The alternative was to go for pizza and bowling with a few other students :) We had a great time chatting with everyone, listening to the band, having a few drinks, and eventually enjoying some awesome pizza! I was glad to finally put a few more faces to names, and it was nice to participate in the stories I hear about every night :)  Josh & I tried a new pizza called Mama Mia. It had cranberries, walnuts, white sauce, chicken, and a few other things I can't remember. It was awesome! I think it might be my new favorite :) We did some dancing with these super cute old people.


After the pizza place, we headed over to the Franklin Lanes for some cosmic bowling! We had no idea, but it was Saturday night :) I had on an awesome neon shirt, so that worked out nicely.
Also, there was a full bar there! Kinda pricey, but this was the first night out with friends we have had since we got here. (Actually since New Years!)
We played a couple rounds of bowling. Josh beat me the first round, and I was second to last. I beat him the second round, and barely ended up in second place (on my screen)! The boys started competing to see who could throw the ball the fastest! Josh won with nearly 30mph :) We were the last people to leave since it is county law for all minors to be home before midnight. All in all it was a fun night out! 
Mary, Yoder, Me

Meyers, Starkey, Josh, Deeds, Bond, Yoder, Mary
I am the bottom right - MrsC short for Mrs. Coffee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come back soon :)