Background

Thursday, April 3, 2014

TBT: Engagement Pictures!


Today's TBT goes back to our engagement photos last winter! We had them taken just after returning from Guatemala. I looked around for a photographer on Cache Valley Classifieds. I found an awesome photographer offering a promotion. Ruth Cozier with Developing Bliss Photography was amazing! She gave me a few outfit tips, and she knew exactly where to take us to get a backdrop matching our style. It was a wonderful afternoon, and I am so happy to have the beautiful photographs she took :) I highly recommend her to anyone in Northern Utah or Pocatello area! She is reasonably priced and gives you the disc with printing rights! It doesn't get much better than that :)

 







 









 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Come back soon :)